Thursday, March 17, 2011

this semester stuff (so many pictures)

Last post was last semester, this one is all stuff from my character design class so far from this semester! We do a lot of drawings to practice getting animated characters down quickly and sich. It was hard choosing these very select few out of the hundreds of drawings I have. But sorry if it seems like an overload. Enjoy if you can!

Simple warmup sketches. I love Matt, he's the best model for good rhythm poses.



I love cowboys


pierre with a beehive hat and a tutu(what)


beginning pose for a sequence of 7 poses


claudio being an awesome pirate


turned claudio into tinkerbell...


shadow shapes are my favorite shapes




cute nerdy girl





i love the archer one



angie


starting to work with film ratios. I'm starting to like it too. Storyboarding in my future perhaps?



haha this one is funny







these are my FAVORITE.



No comments: